Our favorite non-rigid case is now available with a removable screen protector. It's made of tough EVA foam and comes with a folding handle stand, just like the regular Cooper Dynamo. Similar cases are sold under many different brand names, and the DynamoRE is one of the best made of them all, with the most consistent fit, at a great price. That's why we chose to sell it.
Our best-selling attachment, the snap-in attachment, is by far the most popular attachment for use with the DynamoRE. The lock-in attachment is similar, but locks under all 4 edges of the screen protector frame, making it more difficult for a child to remove. Elastic straps can be used to attach the keyguard as a last resort. You may be able to use suction tape if the software being used leaves anywhere to put it.
Suction cups, Velcro and magnetic attachments do not work with the Dynamo SE because it doesn't give us anywhere to place the attachment.
- Designed to fit all the most popular Apple iPad models
- Child friendly non-toxic EVA foam material protects against falls and fumbles
- Nifty handle doubles as dual angle stand for watching stuff or typing (also great to carry on-the-go)
- Correct cutouts reveal all buttons, ports and cameras on all popular Apple iPad models
- Removable plastic screen protector defends against scratches and minor spills (also drool resistant)
Note: The number after the iPad model you chose above is the number to select as the "To Fit Case" option when ordering a keyguard from this site.
How to Determine Which iPad You Have
On newer iPads, it's easy. Go to the Settings app General settings and tap "About". The Model Name is what you're looking for. Select that model from the "Device" pull down menu above.
On older iPads, use the Model Number, which is really a part number that looks something like "ML0N2LL/A". Do a Web search for that. On the back of your iPad there's also a very tiny model number that looks something like "A1538". Do a Web search for that, like "iPad A1538".