Our favorite non-rigid case is also one of the best values on the market. It's made of tough EVA foam, and comes with a folding handle stand. It gives us enough room to make strong keyguards without compromises. This case is copied and sold under many different brand names. People kept asking us for one with a shoulder strap, so we pcked the Pure Sense Buddy.
The Pure Sense Buddy is designed for kids. Using SteriTouch antimicrobial technology, the case not only prevents fungal growth but also has the durability for all those accidental drops. Its soft foamy exterior makes it ultra child-friendly and has passed even the most rigorous toxicity tests. A helpful shoulder strap makes it very easy to carry around, and the multi-purpose handle turns into a stand at two different angles.
The Buddy Kids iPad Case is a rare combination of unparalleled microorganism-resistance and ultimate protection for your tablet against unfriendly physical forces.
Our best-selling attachment, the snap-in attachment, is by far the most popular attachment for use with the Pure Sense Buddy. Suction tape works great as well, because of the generous room the case leaves us. There's even enough room for suction cups, though they may encroach slightly on some of the openings on some models (like the Mini). Straps can be used to attach the keyguard if the three preferred methods are not acceptable. The Velcro and magnetic attachments do not work with the Buddy.
- Patented form-fitting shell of drop protective EVA foam material
- Bumper cushion fully covers back of device
- Raised screen bezel protects display from damage
- Includes self-applicable screen protector
- Patented SteriTouch antimicrobial technology uses natural sterilizing properties of silver
- Controls bacterial odors, smells and staining
- Long lasting antimicrobial performance (10+ years)
- Active substance is EFSA and FDA approved
- Adjustable shoulder strap converts iPad to carrying case
- Carry iPad on neck, shoulder or cross-body
Note: The number after the iPad model you chose above is the number to select as the "To Fit Case" option when ordering a keyguard from this site.
How to Determine Which iPad You Have
On newer iPads, it's easy. Go to the Settings app General settings and tap "About". The Model Name is what you're looking for. Select that model from the "Device" pull down menu above.
On older iPads, use the Model Number, which is really a part number that looks something like "ML0N2LL/A". Do a Web search for that. On the back of your iPad there's also a very tiny model number that looks something like "A1538". Do a Web search for that, like "iPad A1538".